- The mission of the Strategic Business Institute (SBI) is to create and disseminate knowledge, to facilitate student learning, and to promote ethical business practices.
- Promoting excellence in education through our executive learning business programs, preparing students, seniors and veterans for success in the global economy.
- Providing access to financing resources – the intrinsic foundation for commerce building.
- Supporting scholarly research and professional studies in unique areas.
- Setting our students’ foundations for life-long learning through high quality learning experiences from exposure to quality teaching, technology, and interactions with faculty and business professionals.
- Encouraging critical thinking, quantitative reasoning, effective communication, ethical decision-making and social responsibility.
- Furthering the scope and dissemination of scholarly research that enhances and advances learning.
- Contributing to the economic development of our students and business community through our outreach programs.
- Building a community of students, faculty, staff, alumni, and business professionals through academic centers, non-degree programs, certification programs, continuing education programs and public events.