Strategic Business Institute (SBI) was started in early 2002 and received its nonprofit 501c3 status as a nonprofit public charity in 2004.
SBI’s design/model has been dynamic starting with an educational format in the area of business development and business networking and is continuously moving to its planned model of a distant learning Business College.
Over the Fourteen (14) years of our growth we have:
- Scheduled over 3,000 meetings, classes, seminars, networking events, trade shows and social events
- Passed over 2 billion dollars of referral business to our students. Most notably SBI has helped a church receive a donation of a Pack N Ship store for church operations and a needed revenue stream. Assisted a student develop and fund a Jewish Art Gallery, helped with the startup of a new local newspaper and a Radio Station reaching out to all military and veterans.
- Helped many business professionals, seniors, children and veterans through our GAP (Give Away Program) with wheel chairs, crutches, electric hospital beds, hover round electric wheel chairs, walkers, books for children and students, computers, software, radio station equipment, automobile tires, tools, flash lights, umbrellas, fire extinguishers, office supplies, school supplies, tickets to events and helping to find employment.
- Our School of Entrepreneurship has helped many budding entrepreneurs with research, building business plans, introductions to the contacts and markets they need, assisting with understanding the many avenues of hidden financing, through our introductions to: angel investors, hedge funds, family offices, investment bankers, private investors, hard money lenders and showing them how to borrow money without having to pay it back.
As our Business College continues on its path we are currently in the expansion and/or development stages of:
- Expanding the reach of our School of Entrepreneurship
- Developing more distant learning modules
- Expand our Research and Reporting efforts
- Building a Certification Program
- Expanding the reach of SBI-TV a streaming Edu-Tainment channel
- Developing a college newspaper
- Expanding our continuing education programs for
- Medical Professionals
- Finance, Marketing and Management Professionals
- Real Estate Professionals